You are here
COST Action CHIP ME
COST Action CHIP ME - Citizen’s Health through public-private Initiatives: Public health, Market and Ethical perspectives. The EU-funded COST Action CHIP ME focuses on public health genomics and patients’/citizens’ participation, comparing public and private initiatives.
Lucia Galvagni participates in the network’s Working Group 3, “Science and Values”, which analyses the relevance of information, participation and communication in the different forms it can take today, as dialogue and exchange inside patients associations and/or between the general public and experts, both in a direct form and through the use of ICT and 2.0 technology.
The Center for Religious Studies (ISR) collaborates with local research institutions working in the field of genomics, such as the LaBSSAH, Trentino Biobank (S. Chiara Hospital, Trento), FBK for Health and the Biolaw Project of the University of Trento. ISR’s main contribution regards the analysis of the moral, cultural, political and religious issues raised by genomics research and its communication.
Seminars and conferences
- Annual meeting, Coimbra, ottobre 2014;
- Working Group 3 meeting, Leuven, giugno 2015;
- Working Group 3 meeting, Belgrado, ottobre 2015;
- Working Group 3 meeting, Bologna, dicembre 2015.
- Annual Meeting, Leuven (Belgio), September 6th-7th, 2016
- Seminar “Biology, ethics and law: A confrontation on the problems related to the genomic research”, FBK, Trento, October 1st, 2013